My First Award….
I should have posted this yesterday but its been a busy month so hopefully, Martha will bear with me and allow a late post for the January blogger challenge :)..
I received my first award nomination for the year 2014 from and Jane I must say I am pretty excited to put Lupita Nyongo to shame on the Red Carpert.. Whats that? there will be no official event?? *sighs* lol… anyway I was asked to answer the following questions below…
1. What do you think of the crop-top trend?
I love it and really wish I had the body to pull it off.. Chances are by the time I get the body to pull it off, it will be out of fashion 😦
2. If you could have any super-power, what would it be?
hmmmmm this is a tough one… permission to pass? thanks!!! All I know is that I would like to do good, to do something that matters.
3. Vampires or werewolves?
Vampires. Werewolves would come with fleas and/ticks
4. What’s your favourite nail colour?
5. What’s your favourite healthy drink?
A home made smoothie comprising apples, pineapples, strawberries.. whatever fruit is available in the house really.
6. When was the last time you broke a sweat and why?
About three weeks ago when I was trying to exercise. I am fighting the post-pregnancy baby weight battle at the moment
7. What was your best accomplishment of 2013 and why?
The birth of my Son (yes I am one of those Mom’s who cant shut up about their offspring). He is such a blessing in my life and I am lucky to have him.
8. What does loyalty mean to you?
Wow, this is quite the loaded question ey. ummmm loyalty, for me it means a few more words that are seemingly void of definition as they are more feeling than anything.. that is trust, honesty, love…. those are the three words that come to mind…
9. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
errrr well I cant count on both hands, thats a good thing right? about 20 maybe lol paltry for a female I know.
10. What dish are you super great at making?
Oooooo I love cooking in fact 2014 will be spent perfecting the skill.But right now I am good at all things Chicken really. I make a pretty mean roast chicken..
11. Why do you blog?
I find writing as a healthy form of release of any emotion be it anger, happiness, frustration or sadness. The fact that someone out there gets to read my nonsense is quite the bonus.
So in accordance with the rules, I must nominate people and give them questions so here goes…
Please answer the following questions
1. Why do you blog?
2. What is your favourite season?
3. Hero or Villain? why?
4. What is your favourite season?
5. What is your favourite music genre?
6. If you had the chance to change the world, what would you do?
7. We all had dreams growing up, are you leaving your dream at the moment?
8. What is your favourite beverage? alcoholic or non alcoholic.
9. If you could have anything right now? what would it be?
10. Cooking, cleaning or ironing?
11. What meal are you good at preparing?
This is really just a little PR to get more views on your blog and generally get noticed, please keep the chain going… see here for the rules..
Thank you for allowing me to waste 2 minutes of your valuable time..